Saturday, September 29, 2007

CIMB Needs to Improve Its Customer Service

I called CIMB branch in Tmn Melawati (03-22956100) on 29th Sept 07 just to know how much I have to pay for my car insurance and road tax (grant is with them). The person who answered sounded very unfriendly and told me that the grant was already ransgered to Wisma Nusantara, KL.

She gave this no 03-20581188 and after several times trying, I got through just to be asked to call this no 03-20552187. Several times trying, I got through and the girl at the end of the line again was very unfriendly and directed me to call this no 03-20552034. No one picked up the line.

By the way, I called from Australia for this and I really need their assistance.

Clearly, the CIMB management needs to see this matter seriously as your operational workers need more trainings on hospitality. It’s ashamed to see big corporate like CIMB is poor on the basic of doing business. You want my mney but you don’t provide good services to me…

No comments: